Crabby Ball (PC demo)
A downloadable game
With 36 full functional levels this is more than a "demo"
Is a 2D platformer / puzzle / physics relaxing casual game with simple and clean flat graphics style. Control the ball with your soccer and volleyball skills to win each level.
- Don't let the ball fall to the ground more than 2 times.
- Try to collect most starfish and pass the ball cross the flag to win the level.
- Bouncing ball physics simulation.
- Double jump.
- 36 Levels.
- Shrink and Grow, Slow-mo and Ball protection power-ups
- Moving platforms and Teleporting doors.
- Ship wheel triggers and pirates cannon.
- Collect Starfish, the Crabby Ball's currency.
- Ghost clones! o.O
- Skip levels using starfish.
Keyboard cursor or Gamepad controller.
About the developer and future plans
This game is developed by a single developer (Denys Almaral) using Unreal Engine 4 (Yes, without shiny 3D graphcis and lens flares ;) )
There is a mobile version already published on Google Play, but I'm by soul a PC Gamer, and I wish I could focus on a PC version with more rich content and features. Even the first version was targeting android, 2D platformers games are always better for playing on PC, I enjoy myself much more playing Crabby Ball on desktop with keyboard or controller.
I'll appreciate a lot your sincere comments to know if you would like to play a game like this on your desktop PC and what additional features would you like to see.
This are some of the plans for the PC version:
- Additional game modes: Local Co-op and local Multiplayer.
- Tons of new levels with interesting mechanics.
- Improved graphics environment.
- In-game Level editor.
Hope you like this game as much as I have fun making it!
Download, unZip and execute: CrabbyBall_PC.exe
This is a Unreal Engine 4 executable for a Blueprint-only project. It means the developers has not added any custom compiled code or DLLs, so it should be virus-free as virus free are any Unreal Engine 4.10.1 binary files.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.